quarta-feira, 22 de março de 2023

My dear Beloved

My dear Beloved in the Lord, Greeting to you in the name of our Lord and savior.

How are you today?  My name is Alice from FRANCE.

I was married to (LATE Martinez Doris) who worked in the UNITED STATES Embassy in SAUDI ARABIA and he was also a Gold Merchant before he died in the year 2019 in SAUDI ARABIA.

I am divinely touched in my heart to offer my inheritance fund to you the sum of ($6,000,000.00) so that you will use this Fund for Charity work to help the poor and less privilege.

I am writing you this message because I have been suffering from Esophageal Liver Cancer for the past years now and I have undergone a series of cancer operations but all to no avail.

Recently I went for a medical check up and my doctor privately told me that I might not survive this cancer illness for the next 3 weeks because the cancer has damaged my Liver.

Having known my condition,  I have decided to donate this fund to you so that you will use it and conduct a vast charity work and dispense the fund by helping the less privilege around. Please get back to me so that I can give you all the information about this Fund with the Bank contact details.

I pray that Almighty God will be with you as you desire in your heart to do this Charity work to help the less privilege.

I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Madam. Lewis